Friday, July 30, 2010

Time to Ketchup

It's been a long time. I seem to have a blog post in my head all the time but never get around to posting it. So here are some random things we have been up to or are going to be up to....

1. Brittany and I leave in 7 days for vacation! We are going to Missouri for a week and then to Education Week in Utah. For some reason we can't be excited about both at the same time. We will get super excited about MO and forget about Education Week. Then we get super excited about Education Week and forget we are going to MO! I guess they are both so awesome we can't handle thinking about them at the same time.

I can't even wrap my brain(by brain I mean heart)around the fact that I will be leaving her in Utah and coming home alone:(.... Does BYU accept old laddies? Maybe I should stay for a semester to make sure she is okay. Just a thought.

2. Brittany got her second YW medallion last Sunday!!! What a overachiever. No wonder she got into BYU. LOL. I also got my YW medallion last week. I love the YW's program. I loved working on PP. It was a wonderful experience. After doing this my self I see why our YW are so very strong. The YW program is truly inspired.

3. Katie and Logan are going to a new school. They are going to Birchtree Charter. We are pretty excited.

4. Tyler turned 16!! Yikes! I can't believe he is a Priest.

5. I can't stop thinking about Sonic. Hmm.....maybe that has something to do with the title of this post.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Congratulations on your medallion! You were so cute up there with the other cute girls!

My heart just swells (how corny does that sound??) when I see "my kids" in my class up at the sacrament table to bless the sacrament for the first time. Tyler did a GREAT job. He is an awesome young man. I just can't help it--I LOVE those boys! What a blessing to be able to teach them.

Have FUN on your trip. Sounds awesome!!! So sad to leave Brittany behind though. I really want my kids to stop growing up. She must be smart--it is not easy to get into BYU!

You are so awesome! Have a great weekend!

~Sheila